Teatret Gruppe 38 is located at Bassin 7 on Aarhus Ø (Aarhus Harbor). Our building is designed by BIG – Bjarke Ingels Group and contains two black boxes: Teatersalen (The Theatre Room – up to 140 audiences), and Bølgen (The Wave – up to 50 audiences).
At Aarhus Harbor, we are part of a new and exciting city district, which is still under development. In the middle of all the new, we invite the audience inside to an intimate, inspirering environment.
Find Teatret Gruppe 38
Address: Irma Pedersens Gade 222, 8000 Aarhus C.
If you follow Bernhard Jensens Blvd. by feet/bicycle from Nørreport, just turn right at The Harbor Bath to walk by the water front to the theatre.
If you come by public transport, you can take the city bus 23 to Nikoline Kochs Plads (no. 6), or the city bus 17 or Letbane L1 to Østbanetorvet (no. 4).
It is also possible to take numerous buses to Nørreport and Letbane L2 to Nørreport / Skolebakken, from which it takes about 15 minutes to walk (no. 5).
It is possible to park several near the theatre for a fee.
- Thit Jensens Gade (no. 7: turn right from Bernhard Jensens Blvd. and please note that parking requires EasyPark app).
- In Navitas (no. 8: Free on Sundays).
- Q-park at the Harbor’s Pearl (no. 9).
- Q-park at the Z-house (no. 10).
- It is also possible (but only via payment with the EasyPark app) to park in the AARhus building right next to the theatre (no. 1). This applies to booths 122-126 and 129-143 (parking slot numbers will might change over time). Look for the EasyParks sign on the pillars so you know if you can park in the individual booths.
- In addition, there are temporary, free parking slots which can be used for 3 hours (unlimited after 6pm), at Bernhard Jensens Blvd. (no. 2)
- Parking for disabled is possible near the theatre. There is a free handicap parking space, in the area behind the theatre building (no. 1). In addition, there is a handicap parking space, which can be used for a fee, in the AARhus building next to the theatre (no. 1). The slot is on your left, just as you drive into the parking lot.
If you have any questions regarding parking, you are always welcome to contact us.