Teatret Gruppe 38 follows the development of the covid-19 and the guidelines of the Danish National Board of Health.
For the time being, this is how Teatret Gruppe 38 and our audience are affected by the situation:
- Teatret Gruppe 38 is open for physical visits by costumers and audiences, Mon-Fri at 9 AM-3 PM.
- We still ask of costumers to purchase tickets online when possible to limit the physical contact as much as possible.
- Due to the current restrictions, we do not have as many tickets for sale as usual. Therefore, we recommend you to purhase tickets in advance of your visit.
- If you experience symptoms of covid-19, please stay at home.
- Due to the special circumstances, we have changed our purchase politics contemporary. This means audiences with symptoms of covid-19 can exchange their ticket for a ticket for another performance. Contact us before the performance starts to exchange your ticket.
- We strongly advice persons who are in high risk regarding covid-19 to be careful when visiting the theatre.
- Teatret Gruppe 38 gives a full refund for tickets purchased for performances that are canceled because of the covid-19 crisis. Costumers can choose to receive a gift voucher or to have the full amount transferred to their bank account.
This page will be updated.